Tips on how to get away from that chain, memory of the past brings depression. I must say it’s not going be an easy one, remember, you both shared a lot in common. You both have gone into deep things, it’s a difficult situation, I know!! but you can come out of it. If you are willing to, here are some great tips you need to know.
- Look out for what you love doing; what makes you happy, know your strength and your witnesses. Act more on your strength, explore your strength, and work more on your Witnesses. Work on attitude ,character ,those turn off.
- Learn to love yourself; treat yourself with the best things life’s got to offer. e.g. take trips out of town to somewhere,somewhere you can relax and enjoy fresh air of life, you can pick a female or a male friend , or DIY.
- Love God, the love of God is ultimate. Learn how to fall in love with God day in day out. Remember, Now it’s time for you to get closer to God, his makes all things beautiful at his time and season. So you need to give him that time, for him to teach you how to love again. He mends all broken heart, and gives you a brand new heart to love again.
- Work more on yourself; it’s not the end of the world so don’t look downhearted. You need to wear that self-confident, self-pride, self worth you are better than that; remember your latter is greater than the past. Focus more on yourself, learn more about yourself, read books, get motivational messages, obey spiritual principles, and see how broken hearts get mended again.
- Finally! God is the healer, you have to remember, don’t stay in that spot, keep moving on. Wipe your tears and think of how to make things work for your good. you are not a broken hearted girl, note that your a strong woman of grace and courage.
Thank you for reading.